4 Camps in 1!
Our weeklong day camps keep kids active and engaged as they participate in gymnastics, dance, music, and ninja!
Winter Break Camps
December 18-21, 2023
January 2-5, 2024
Before Care (Optional)
Breakout Game #1
Breakout Game #2
After Care (Optional)
- Our weekly day camps are for campers between the ages of 5-12
- Our campers are divided into groups based on age, however, we understand that many families would like siblings and friends grouped together, so please let us know if you have a grouping preference and we will make every effort to accommodate your request!
- Please have your camper dressed in athletic clothing, socks, and shoes.
- Pack an additional change of clothes.
- Some activities will take place outside (weather-permitting), so please apply sunscreen on your camper before drop off.
- Please provide 2 snacks, a lunch, and a water bottle each day. We have hands-free water filler stations onsite for our campers to stay hydrated and safe!
- We ask that you have backpacks, lunch boxes, and water bottles clearly labeled with your camper’s name.
- During camp we maintain a peanut-free facility.
- Let us know if your camper has any other food allergies that we should be aware of.
- Our address is 2323 W Sam Houston Parkway N Houston, TX 77043:
- Coming from the South on the Beltway: When driving North on the Beltway take the Hammerly exit, turn left (West) onto Hammerly and go under the Beltway, in 1/10 mile look for a white and yellow office building on the right and turn right (North) onto the last parking lot entry, continue straight to the Northside of the property and look for our two warehouses
- Coming from the North on the Beltway: When driving South on the Beltway take the Hammerly exit, turn right (West) onto Hammerly, in 1/10 mile look for a white and yellow office building on the right and turn right (North) onto the last parking lot entry, continue straight to the Northside of the property and look for our two warehouses
Drop-off & Pick-up
- Please drop your camper off anytime between 9:00am-9:15am to allow time for check-in before activities start at 9:30am.
- Please arrive promptly at 3:00pm to pick-up your camper; if anyone other than the parental guardians listed in your RISE family account will pick-up, then please inform us of this ahead of time.
What to expect at check-in
- When you arrive for drop-off, please enter the gymnastics and ninja building on the left for check-in.
- Our check-in team will greet you with a big smile and make sure you sign in properly.
- We will also assign your camper to a group for the week and make sure your camper’s belongings are placed in the right group area.
- If you would like your camper to be in the same group as a sibling or friend, please give us advanced notice so we can plan accordingly.