Princess Ballerina Camp
A magical camp all about dance and Disney princesses!
Summer 2024 Weeklong Half-Day Camps
Monday – Friday
July 29-August 2
Princess Ballerina Camp Details
Group Ballet Story Time
Dance Technique Class (Ballet, Jazz, Tap, & Hip Hop)
Snack Break & Movie Time (G-rated Disney princess movie)
Princess Craft Time
Choreography Dance Practice
On the last day of camp, we will record a video of the princesses performing the choreographed dance and email this to families
- Our Princess Ballerina Camps are open to children ages 3-6 years old
- Ballet classwear is encouraged but not required. Your princess may also wear comfortable activewear that covers the midriff and sneakers. Please make sure your princess’s hair is pulled out of their face in a ballet bun or ponytail.
- On the last day of camp we encourage princesses to come dressed in their favorite Disney princess dresses!
- Please provide 1 snack and a water bottle each day. We have hands-free water filler stations onsite for our princesses to stay hydrated and safe!
- We ask that you have backpacks and water bottles clearly labeled with your princess’s name.
- During camp we maintain a peanut-free facility.
- Let us know if your princess has any other food allergies that we should be aware of.
- Our address is 2323 W Sam Houston Parkway N Houston, TX 77043:
- Coming from the South on the Beltway: When driving North on the Beltway take the Hammerly exit, turn left (West) onto Hammerly and go under the Beltway, in 1/10 mile look for a white and yellow office building on the right and turn right (North) onto the last parking lot entry, continue straight to the Northside of the property and look for our two warehouses
- Coming from the North on the Beltway: When driving South on the Beltway take the Hammerly exit, turn right (West) onto Hammerly, in 1/10 mile look for a white and yellow office building on the right and turn right (North) onto the last parking lot entry, continue straight to the Northside of the property and look for our two warehouses
Drop-off & Pick-up
- Please drop your princess off at 9:30am.
- Please arrive promptly at 12pm to pick-up your princess; if anyone other than the parental guardians listed in your RISE family account will pick-up, then please inform us of this ahead of time.
What to expect at drop-off
- When you arrive for drop-off, please enter the dance building on the right for drop-off
- Our check-in team will greet you with a big smile and make sure your princess gets off to a great start!