Princess Ballerina Camp
A magical camp all about dance and Disney princesses!
Summer 2021 Weeklong Half-Day Camps
June 1-4 (4-Day)
June 28-July 1 (4-day)
July 6-9 (4-Day)
Princess Ballerina Camp Details
Group Ballet Story Time
Dance Technique Class (Ballet, Jazz, Tap, & Hip Hop)
Snack Break & Movie Time (G-rated Disney princess movie)
Princess Craft Time
Recital Dance Practice
On the last day of camp, we invite 2 parents or family members to arrive at 10:30am to watch a short dance recital performed by our campers!
- Our Princess Ballerina Camps are for campers between the ages of 3-6
- Our campers are divided into groups based on age, however, we understand that many families would like siblings and friends grouped together, so please let us know if you have a grouping preference and we will make every effort to accommodate your request!
- Ballet classwear is encouraged but not required. Your camper may also wear comfortable activewear that covers the midriff and sneakers. Please make sure your camper’s hair is pulled out of their face in a ballet bun or ponytail.
- On the last day of camp we encourage campers to come dressed in their favorite Disney princess dresses!
- Please provide 1 snack and a water bottle each day. We have hands-free water filler stations onsite for our campers to stay hydrated and safe!
- We ask that you have backpacks and water bottles clearly labeled with your camper’s name.
- During camp we maintain a peanut-free facility.
- Let us know if your camper has any other food allergies that we should be aware of.
- Our address is 2323 W Sam Houston Parkway N Houston, TX 77043:
- Coming from the South on the Beltway: When driving North on the Beltway take the Hammerly exit, turn left (West) onto Hammerly and go under the Beltway, in 1/10 mile look for a white and yellow office building on the right and turn right (North) onto the last parking lot entry, continue straight to the Northside of the property and look for our two warehouses
- Coming from the North on the Beltway: When driving South on the Beltway take the Hammerly exit, turn right (West) onto Hammerly, in 1/10 mile look for a white and yellow office building on the right and turn right (North) onto the last parking lot entry, continue straight to the Northside of the property and look for our two warehouses
Drop-off & Pick-up
- Please drop your camper off at 9:00am.
- Please arrive promptly at 11:30am to pick-up your camper; if anyone other than the parental guardians listed in your RISE family account will pick-up, then please inform us of this ahead of time.
- We require all employees to don masks while on business premises. Children are NOT required to wear masks.
- We have several policies and procedures in place to keep our campers, families, staff, and community safe during this time. If you’d like to learn more about how we’re handling COVID-19, please visit: https://risewarehouse.com/covid-19/
What to expect at drop-off
- When you arrive for drop-off, please enter the dance and music building on the right for drop-off
- Our check-in team will greet you with a big smile and make sure your camper joins their proper group and gets off to a great start!
- If you would like your camper to be in the same group as a sibling or friend, please give us advanced notice so we can plan accordingly.